Information for Medical Device Sector Participants
We are honored to announce the online delegate portal is now LIVE for the 2020 Business Ethics for APEC SMEs Virtual Forum (13-27 October).
As the world’s preeminent public-private partnership to strengthen ethical business practices in the medical device and biopharmaceutical sectors, the 2020 Virtual Forum will convene major leaders from government, industry associations and companies, healthcare professionals and providers, patient organizations, academic institutions, and other leading health, trade, and anti-corruption organizations from across APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) and beyond. With more than 2,000 active stakeholders, organizers anticipate this will be the most widely attended Forum in the Initiative’s history.
You are invited to visit the online delegate portal here to browse the diverse sessions and to submit your registration details here as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com if you would also like to share the event’s registration details with colleagues or members of your organization so that we have advance notice and can provide assistance, as Forum registration applications are accepted by invitation only.
Pre-Read Relevant Materials:
- HCP Action Plan
- 2020 Patient Action Plan
- 2020 Patient Organizations Statement
- IFPMA Note for Guidance on Ethical Third Party Intermediary Relationships (Biopharmaceutical Sector)
- Vision 2025
- 2020 Report on Code of Ethics Implementation by APEC Biopharmaceutical Industry Associations
- 2020 Report on Code of Ethics Implementation by APEC Medical Technology Industry Associations
- Status Report on Consensus Frameworks in the APEC Region